Head of Financial Accounts
Head of Financial Accounts for a large national charity in central London.
This organisation is a large national charity that are extremely well established and supported across the UK. They have beaten their own fundraising targets continuously and are on a strong position within the sector. This role is a key position within the finance team and will help drive continuous improvement. In particular, the organisation will be looking to progress how finance operates across the charity, driving long lasting improvement to financial control, reporting and processes.
- Oversight of overall day to day financial accounting for the charity
- Driving improvement to financial controls, processes and systems within finance and then rolling these out for full use across the organisation.
- Working closely with non-finance to train and answer queries in relation to reporting, financial controls and systems.
- Manage a medium sized team
- Production of year-end financial statements and lead on the annual audit process in co-ordination with the wider finance team
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) that has experience of managing a team and working directly with key senior stakeholders. This role will require you to deliver high quality financial reporting to tight deadlines and you will need to provide evidence of this during the interview process. In addition, it is important you hold a passion to work for a national charity.
Salary - £55,000 to £65,000 plus excellent benefits including flexible working arrangements