Position: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Due to expansion of our services, Eltoma Corporate Services are currently seeking to recruit an Accountant to be based in our Old Town Offices.
- Day-to-day accounting of Eltoma (Cyprus) Ltd and clients
- Bank statements posting and reconciliation of Eltoma (Cyprus) Ltd
- Preparation VAT and VIES reports for Eltoma (Cyprus) Ltd and clients
- Proceed with payments for Levy, Defence tax, temporary tax, etc.
- Correspondence with tax, registrar authorities (visiting offices may be required as well)
- Any other tasks that will be given by me
Required Skills & Experience
Fluency in Greek & English languages.
Degree holder in Accounting area will be considered an advantage
Experience: 1 – 3 years, working experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
As part of the application process, candidates should expect sitting an in-house aptitude test relating to the incorporation and maintenance of Cyprus legal entities.
Professional and Personal Opportunities
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consist of a fixed remuneration element and access to sponsored programs.
- ECS corporate culture is to encourage continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experienced professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices.
- Professional staff is encouraged into enrolling in professional qualification provided by ICSA/CISI (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship program.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.