Senior Associate - Tax
- Responsible for oversight, direction and supervision of the day-to-day operations of Indirect Tax Compliance
- The role involves direct responsibility for the management of team that provides indirect tax compliance services to Clients.
- The role involves direct liaison with clients, tax teams, Finance and Business support teams and resolution of their day to day queries related to all aspects of accounting/ tax compliance services
- Manage all aspects of Indirect tax compliances/assessments delivered by client and review saving possibilities, manage risks and increase compliance process efficiency. .
- Prepare, organize and maintain engagement work papers and files.
- Research Sales Tax issues and filing requirements that affect Sales Tax compliance.
- Keep staff up-to-date on Sales Tax law trends, changes that affect client base
Experience Requirement: 2-3 Years of experience in indirect taxes (Must be from Chartered Accountant Firm or Law Associates)
Qualification: ACCA Qualified or CA Inter
Salary: Market competitive & depend on skills.