Very successful and growing UK company is seeking to expand accounts department with the appointment of and Operational Accountant in their Warrington location.
My client is an industry leader in there chosen field.
Revenue has exceeded £250 million and they are one of the UK's most recognisable brands. They are seeking a very driven and ambitious Operational Accountant with a proven career in finance who can add to their busy finance function.
This is a fantastic step for the right individual.
The successful Operational Accountant will be expected to complete the following;
- Prepare accurate, timely and user friendly financial and commercial information, including daily and weekly profit and loss reporting.
- Complete financial analysis and associated commentary to understand variances on a daily and weekly basis.
- Work with operational managers to identify risks and opportunities to improve financial results.
- A detailed understanding of the business performance drivers, including the impact of key performance indicators (KPIs) and a strong drive towards efficiency, service and improving performance for the business.
- Can work using their own initiative to complete tasks given strict daily/weekly/monthly timetable.
- Management and monitoring of accounting processes, preparation and implementation of new and reviewed procedures.
- Prepare business Unit management accounting and reporting including completion and/or assistance in preparation of the monthly management accounts, annual budget and forecasts.
- Assist in enhancing the business unit internal financial controls and procedures and support effective implementation within the business unit team
- To liaise with other departments as required ensuring the reporting deadlines of the organisation are met
- Monitor the Aged Debt & Un-invoiced revenue to ensure that they are in line with the Business accepted levels.
The successful Operational Accountant will;
The successful Operational Accountant will receive;