Accounts Payable Analyst
The Experienced Accounts Analyst is responsible for processing transactions from medium to high complexity and task assigned by their Team Lead.
- Process transactions of medium to difficult complexity
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each
- business day
- Performs regular standard accounting tasks but with the opportunity to vary work
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed
- Seeks advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal
- scope of job.
- Subject to general direction and guidance from supervisor / manager as
- Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line
- queries/requests for information.
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and
- regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background
- Experience with accounting systems
- Proficiency in Mandarin as this role requires one to support China region
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.