Accounts Payable Senior Analyst
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Accounts Payable Senior Analyst is responsible for processing AP transactions from medium to high complexity and task assigned by AP Team Lead.
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the Accounts Payable Team Lead
- Processes transactions of medium to difficult complexity
- Processes pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Invoice Processor may be required to process one or all of these types of invoices (with PO, without PO)
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Receives scanned invoices from Scanning Center.
- Responsible for indexing of invoices before these are processed by the Payments Processor.
- Has working knowledge of both scanning and Accounts Payable application.
- Processing of payments transactions.
- Analyse vendor statements
- Manage Payment Posting Process including verifying error and perform resolution; Act as liaison to the client.
Responsible for the following tasks related to payments:
- Act as main contact with the Bank regarding payments queries
- Process T&E related payment
- Process cheque payment
Travel and Expense Processing:
- Manage travel and entertainment process including:
- Processing and validating approval of T&E reports,
- Processing, reviewing and releasing for payment/rejecting electronic expense reports
- Monitor and follow up on lost/missing receipts
- Accounting, Business or Finance Graduates, CPA an advantage
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular AP / AR
- Preferably at least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in a SSC or BPO environment
- Experience in using SAP Accounting modules
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidate will support either business group from China or Indonesia, some initial travel is mandatory.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.