Accounts Analyst (China Support)
Are you a new Accounting Graduate and looking to start your career in accounting? Be part of our team to gain specific working knowledge in various accounting functions.
We would like to explore an opportunity with you in the following functions:
- General Accounting / Fixed Assets
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Finance Helpdesk
So what will I be doing?
- Process transactions of medium to difficult complexity to support the China operations
- Performs regular standard accounting tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
- Working in a team to ensure all daily task are completed
- Escalate production issues to your team leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Accounting, Business or Finance Graduates
- Will be an added advantage if you posses a Professional Accounting Certification (ie ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc)
Good to have skills:
- Experience in using SAP Accounting modules
- Prior experience in supporting China and or Indonesia would be an added advantage
- Prior experience in an SSC or BPO environment
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular AP / AR
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidate will support either business group from China or Indonesia, some initial travel is mandatory.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.