Finance Accounting and Reporting Specialist
- Calculate and perform general ledger bookings and account reconciliation (e.g. calculate deferred income tax, accruals, provisions, pre-payments)
- Provide Group and external reporting (BS, P&L, Supplementary information to financial statement – according to IFRS, Solvency and other GAAP if needed)
- Perform Intercompany reconciliation and postings
- Perform various closing activities e.g. maintain interfaces to Sub ledger as an option: revaluation, regrouping and cost allocation cycles (depends on BU)
- Support/collaborate in various projects such as the analysis and implementation of Group Chart of Accounts changes
- Maintain contact with various stakeholders e.g. FAR Controllers, Actuaries, Local Accountants,
- Execute controls within SOX framework
- University degree - finance and accounting, economy (an asset)
- Proficient English language speaker is a must
- At least 1.5/ 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Practical accounting experience in GL, reporting, data analysis area
- Analytical skills, passion for detail, reliability, “can do” attitude, goals driven, flexibility
What we offer:
- At Zurich we provide our employees with challenging, real life opportunities to develop and grow with us and contribute to the world around us – both professionally and personally.
- We offer competitive salaries, language allowance and an employee benefits package that includes among others medical insurance, life insurance, sport-card co-financed by the employer.
- We support families by the possibility of co-financing the children care.
- Annual bonus depending on Company Annual results and individual performance.
- We actively encourage growth and development of individuals and have a range learning programs and personal development opportunities that will help you achieve your career goals. We are ACCA Approved Employer - professional development stream.
- Possibility to apply for up to 80% of educational trainings reimbursement as per internal policies.
- Referral awards.
- Onsite fitness trainings.
- Fresh fruits at the office.
If you're interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions. Excellent! You're in the right place to explore a career with Zurich. We welcome you to come join us if you want to be part of this great organization and contribute to Zurich as a leader in our industry!
To find out more about the Zurich organization visit www.zurich.com