- Federal Government Department
- Opportunity for Payroll Officer in an outsourced environment
- Apply your end-to-end strengths
- Contract role for 4 months with view to extension
- Immediate start
- CBD location
Your new role
Payroll Officer role for 4 months with view to extension to 12 months with a Federal Government Dpt. to work in an outsourced environment. This will involve all aspects of an end-to-end process, for 1200 employees for a fortnightly payrun in an outsourced environment. You will have expertise in reconciliations, payroll tax, end of month and end of year processes, superannuation, new starters, award interpretation, and terminations.
What you'll need to succeed For further consideration, you will be experienced in end-to-end Payroll duties within an outsourced environment.
You will have:
- Strong exposure and ability in managing payroll in an outsourced environment
- Previous exposure to outsourced payroll environment is desirable
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer care skills
- Well-developed time management, accuracy, and prioritization skills
For a confidential discussion, please contact Abby Chatterjee in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6542.