This role is important as you will be part of the team responsible for providing a payroll bureau service to our 2,000 client customers.
What will you be doing?
As a Payroll Processor within this team, your day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
- Processing monthly payroll runs, from start to finish, for a range of our customers;
- Processing auto-enrolment pension upload files and corresponding with pension providers;
- Resolving customer queries in relation to their payroll and pensions;
- Dealing with correspondence from HMRC;
- Processing new starters, leavers and P11ds;
- Uploading new customers onto our payroll software;
- Promoting the IRIS brand in a friendly, professional manner.
What skills and experience do you need to have?
Experience processing payroll previously is highly desired. Alternatively, this position is a perfect opportunity for someone with a HR admin or accounts background looking to start a career in finance or payroll.
As you will be processing payroll for our clients, it’s really important that you have excellent organisational and administration skills, a keen eye for detail and accuracy, and can remain calm under pressure during the busy pay run period.
Having good Excel skills are also essential in order to be successful in the role.
Who are we?
IRIS Software Group is the UK's largest provider of business-critical software and services to the UK accountancy and payroll sectors. Our solutions are delivered as a choice of integrated on-premise software and cloud-based applications. We serve over 21,000 Accountancy Practices and more than 80,000 SMEs, corporates, and payroll bureaus across a wide range of industry sectors.
Why you should apply...
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes.
What's more, you'll be joining a friendly, energetic and high-performing team at our One City West office near to the Elland Road stadium near Leeds... so if you're interested in being part of this, click on the 'Apply’ button below!