Inventory Accounting Analyst
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join the Finance Department as an Inventory Accounting Analyst. It’s a good match for somebody, who likes challenges. On this position you don’t have to do the same thing over and over. You have a chance to have an overall view on different things, cooperate with different teams, be exposed to wide range of technologies. You can learn a lot and get to know business from different sites.
All tasks to be carried out in a Total Quality manner, consistent with the Company culture.
- Analyzing cost and inventory levels using your own initiative.
- Processing journals.
- Accounts reconciliation.
- Preparing meaningful account analysis and corresponding documentation.
- Working independently to reconcile and report all inventory related GL accounts at period ends.
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external auditors.
- Monitor and ensure that data is factual and correct for IT and workflow processes.
- Active cooperation with other departments.
- Escalation of issue’s to supervisor or manager.
- Ad hoc complex problem solving.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Accuracy of data entry.
- Reconciliation and data manipulation skills.
- The ability to think analytically.
- Highly numerate and methodical.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Effective resolution of issues and differences.
- English fluent.
Nice to have:
- Oracle knowledge/experience.
- General knowledge of accounting, payables and receivables transactions.
- Buyers/Asset Managers/Asset Director.
- European Shared Service Centre staff.
- Accounting staff.
- Warehouse staff.
- Corporate/European Finance staff.
Measurable Performance Standards:
- Accuracy of work and data entry.
- Identifiable reconciling and aging items.
- Team working.