German Speaking Credit Controller
Based in Hatfield, this large Pharmaceuticals organisation are looking for a German Speaking Credit Controller to take full responsibility and manage various countries ledgers. In addition, you will be looking after key stakeholders and build long term relationships, as there will be plenty of opportunities to become a supervisor/Manager. This permanent role is looking to offer the right individual stability and must speak GERMAN!
This German Speaking Credit Controller position is seen as a key member of the finance function long with the wider business, with a great track record of rewarding staff and offing flexibility for individuals to over achieve. A vibrant and sociable team with parking on site and a supportive supervisor and manager to aid in providing a good handover and in depth education on the key accounts you'll be managing. As a leading Pharmaceutical company they want to progress candidates within 18months.
As a German Speaking Credit Controller the duties and responsibilities will be;
- Effectively manage individual account portfolio, chasing due and overdue debt by telephone, e-mail, and letter within agreed timescales.
- Identify and escalate potentially high-risk accounts and situations, but continue to follow up until resolved
- Liaising with the customer to manage the dispute sales invoice resolution process to minimise aged debt and improve the customer experience
- Dealing with all aspects of cash allocation, reducing unallocated cash for portfolio
- Credit vet and process new credit account applications
- Monitoring and maintaining current credit limits for existing customers in line with current mandates
- Managing accounts and orders on hold due to credit issues
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous credit control experience - Essential
- Fluent in German - Essential
- Reconciliation experience - Essential
- Managing and maintaining customer credit limits - Essential
- Account and invoice query management - Essential
- Strong IT and excel skills - Essential
- Strong customer services skills - Essential
- Ability to build long lasting business relationships - Essential
On offer for the right candidate is a salary of up to £30,000 per annum + 27 days holiday + car parking + pension + career progression