Accounts Receivable Controller
A growing Retail business in Hendon are recruiting for Accounts Receivable Controller on a permanent basis. Varied role owning the entire process yourself from Credit Control, Raising invoices, allocating payments and much more.
Paying a competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience they are seeking a candidate with a strong background in Accounts Receivable who lives local to Hendon and has excellent communication skills.
My client are a family owned Retail business who are based in the heart of Hendon. They have stores across the UK and are going through a period of exciting growth. They are seeking an Accounts Receivable Controller to manage the Accounts Receivable process for them and complete aged debtor reporting. They are offering a competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 with good benefits and a friendly and collaborative working environment.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Director
- Owning the entire Accounts Receivable yourself
- Expected Income Cash Flow - Updated Daily and schedule reported once a week
- Monitoring the bank account on a daily basis and checking payments received
- Raising invoices and emailing to customers
- Entering payments received
- Month End Reports
- Chasing debts via telephone and email
- Issuing credit notes for deposits held against productions and arranging payment back to their account
- Aged Debtors reporting
- Living local to Hendon
- A background Accounts Receivable is essential, ideally at a Senior level
- Motivated individual
- Good communication skills
- Confident personality
- Good attention to detail
Whats on offer?
- A permanent role based in Hendon with career progression
- Great company to work for, growing business
- Competitive salary of £27,000 - £30,000 with great benefits