Page Personnel is recruiting for a Finance Graduate on a 12 month month fixed term basis to be based in Liverpool city centre for a leading food manufacturer.
This multi-billion pound turnover business has a fantastic reputation and a market-leading brand. They will offer the successful candidate for the Finance Graduate role a brilliant opportunity to gain some valuable experience for their development.
As Finance Graduate you will support the group finance team in various aspects of accounting. Your day to day responsibilities will be:
- Overhead reporting including posting of all necessary allocations, accruals and prepayments and full reconciliation of accruals and prepayments control accounts
- Assisting the Financial Accountant in ensuring all directors cost centres are accounted for correctly and all queries are answered on an accurate timely basis
- Supporting all other areas of the month end reporting process, including items such as audit file collation, monthly board reports and off invoice promotion analysis
- Assisting with all payroll control accounts reconciliations and monthly reporting to include analysing budget variances on a headcount basis and quarterly reporting of under/over accrual analysis for the annual bonus scheme
- Responsible for monitoring and posting of expenses and managing internal controls for VAT review
- All aspects of monthly UK Intrastat and quarterly EC Sales list reporting to HMRC
- Preparing all national statistics reports that are issues to HMRC
- Collation of p11d information
- Ad hoc assistance in various other group reporting
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate with relevant business/finance degree, or equivalent
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA will be beneficial
- Track record of producing good quality and accurate work
- Good Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
- Keen for a challenge in a hard working environment
If successful, you will gain some valuable experience in a challenging yet rewarding role. This is perfect for a graduate with or without finance experience who is looking for a foot in the door at an international PLC. You will receive a salary of £21,000 and at the end of the contract, there is a strong possibility that this will go permanent if the candidate has performed well in the role!