Accounts Payable Officer
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a well-known financial services organisation located in the heart of Brisbane's CBD. Working in a friendly team environment, you will be performing full-function Accounts Payable duties.
As the Accounts Payable Officer your duties will include:
- Processing up to 100 invoices per week
- Matching of purchase orders to supplier invoices
- Supplier invoice and credit note entry and reconciliation
- Weekly supplier payment runs
- Handling all accounts payable enquiries
- Ad hoc administration duties
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1+ year experience in a similar role
- Experience in large corporate organisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using MYOB advanced
- The ability to handle change and at times a potentially high pressure environment
Please apply below or contact Kaity for more information on; email Kaity.email@example.com phone: 073258 8417.