Part Time Book Keeper
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with clients from various industries.
- Payroll, BAS & IAS preparation and liasing with managing director & the team.
- Assist in preparing financial information/ reports for Accountants, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ad-hoc analysis for the management team.
- Prepare disclosure statements and client agreements for new clients.
- Minimum 3 years experience of relevent work experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Advanced knowledge of XERO, Microsoft Office, MYOB & QuickBooks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, preferably working towards CA or CPA.
To apply for this exciting opportunity and work with a dynamic fast growing accounting firm in Canberra. Please apply using the link below.