Internship Tax - Academic Year 2019-2020
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 600 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
When you first start out as a trainee, you will learn all there is to know about Tax and how to apply this in practice as well as to develop your task management skills.
You will be giving advice about all aspects of taxation (Global Tax Compliance, Corporate Tax, Personal Tax or Indirect Tax). As a real Tax Consultant, you will analyse client files and solve problems where needed. Depending on your interest, you will learn how to fill out VAT or personal tax income declarations and assist in orientation interviews with the client
If you are interested in the above topics and your profile matches what we are looking for; we would like to know you better!
- A Bachelor student in Accountancy-Tax or a Master student in Economics or Commercial Sciences or other financial orientation;
- A highly motivated and reliable team player with a sense of initiative;
- Fluent in Dutch and / or French and have a solid knowledge of English;
- Communicative and eager to learn;
- Critical minded and have good analytical skills.
Your Office: Antwerp, Ghent, Liège or Zaventem airport
- We will give you continuous coaching-on-the-job.
- We are looking for trainees for the months of January – June and we also offer the opportunity to work 4 weeks during the summer months (July or August) . The exact period can be defined together with the college or university.
- The internship can form a compulsory element of your course or be voluntary.
- When it's compulsory, your college or university can provide a certificate confirming this