Internship Audit - Academic Year 2019-2020
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte’s Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client’s organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations
Working as an Auditor provides one of the finest and fastest educations in business imaginable. Being part of the largest professional services firm in Belgium, you will work in a multi-disciplinary team for large national companies, multinationals as well as for mid-sized and family-owned businesses. Together with a senior Auditor and Manager you will be responsible for a certain audit section.
You will have the opportunity to audit (some of) the following sections:
- Intangible fixed assets (disposals, transfers);
- Trade debtors (check doubtful amounts, tests on provisions);
- Trade / supplier debts;
- Financial fixed assets;
- Confirmation procedures (selection based on client and supplier balances and preparation of confirmation letters).
If you are interested in the above topics and your profile matches what we are looking for. We would like to know you better!
- A Master student in (Applied) Economics, Commercial Sciences or Commercial Engineering;
- Any additional Audit knowledge is an asset;
- You are a highly motivated and reliable team player with a sense of initiative;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You are communicative and eager to learn;
- You have good analytical skills.
- We will give continuous coaching-on-the-job from your mentor;
- Before you start, you will receive a training on our Audit methodology;
- We are looking for trainees during the months of January - May;
- The exact period can be defined together with the college or university;
- The internship needs to form a compulsory element of your course.
Your college or university will provide a certificate confirming this.