Internship Corporate Finance - Academic Year 2019 - 2020
As market-leading business, Financial Advisory offers an unparalleled range of services around M&A transactions, restructurings and real estate. Our professionals advise our clients in events which trigger important decisions for our clients.
Whether our clients are seeking to expand organically or through acquisitions, realise value through a disposal or restructuring, raise new finance or improve balance sheet funding efficiencies, the emphasis is on delivering innovative effective solutions tailored towards our clients’ specific requirements.
As an intern of the Corporate Finance Consultant team at Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to work in one or two of our service offerings:
- Corporate Finance Advisory: dealing with M&A projects including sale mandates, buy mandates, financial modelling and related services. Our Advisory experts guide shareholders and management through each and every stage of the transaction.
- M&A Transaction Services: working on various financial due diligence projects on both the buy and the sell-side, but also on business modelling projects.
- Valuations & Business Modelling Services: focussing on valuations of businesses and intangible assets for M&A, tax, financial reporting and dispute purposes, as well as market research, cash flow projections, business plan reviews and business modeling (Bloomberg,...)
- Growth & Restructuring: working on the Crossroads between Corporate Finance and Strategy Consulting, focusing on both pre- as well as post- M&A solutions. Restructuring rapidly creates significant & sustainable company value in different stages of crisis. Our consultants assist clients with the following issues: growth strategy, performance improvement, turnarounds, financial & operational restructuring, integrations and separations/carve outs.
- Real Estate: giving advice to our clients in corporate finance and strategic matters along the entire value chain of real estate from buying and selling property for sound investment to preparing planning applications and managing commercial real estate.
If you are interested in the above topics and your profile matches what we are looking for, we would like to know you better!
- A Master in (Applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering, Management or Finance;
- Any other business related degree is an asset;
- A highly motivated and reliable team player with a sense of initiative;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and have a solid knowledge of English;
- A critical mindset combined with good analytical skills;
- A curiosity in how the business is run.
A challenging internship in the first semester or the second semester of 2019-2020, for a period as of 1 month. Next to that, a 6 weeks internship in summer 2020 is possible.
The internship needs to form a compulsory element of your course.
Your college or university can provide a certificate confirming this.