WIP Biller from Media (Temporary to permanent role)
This role, WIP Biller from Media (Temporary to permanent role), is an exciting opportunit to work for one of the largest Media agencies in the UK!
Our client are looking for someone with experience in accounts and using WIP to start as soon as possible, and interview on Friday.
Our client are a large Media agency based in the City of London and are keen to hire someone with a Media background.
The requirements for the role is that the successful candidate has dealt with WIP and worked within the Media sector!
It is an excellent opportunity working for a fun and vibrant company, in a large finance team that is currently growing.
This role, WIP Biller from Media (Temporary to permanent role) , involves:
- Processing the WIP billing
- Managing the billing process and ensuring everything is completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring no final bill is entered without WIP
- Raising sales invoices
- Sending out sales invoices
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliations and account reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Temporary to permanent role - 6 months before becoming permanent
- Paid hourly
- Start ASAP - interview on Friday
- Accountancy focused
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, WIP Biller from Media (Temporary to permanent role) , must:
1. Have worked on WIP
2. Have worked in Media
3. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
4. Be happy with a temporary to permanent role - 6 months temporary first
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with WIP to work for a large Media company based in the City of London!
It is a growing finance team meaning they are looking for someone progressive and keen to get stuck in!