This new exciting role is working for a company in Wood Green who specialise in Property Development. The accounts assistant role would suit a studier who has experience of Purchase and Sales Ledger alongside a little experience of month end duties if you are looking to progress and further yourself.
This client has a motivated and friendly finance team who will support you in your personal development and progression. They have multiple sites around the UK and are largely known throughout the industry as a leader in their market, and are looking for an accounts assistant who has a few years of experience and can bring value to the company. A desire in the property and housing market is desirable but not essential.
The key responsibilities include:
- Updating the finance system (Sage 50)
- Authorising supplier invoices and ensuring they are correct
- All aspects of sales and purchase ledger
- Reconciling the bank accounts daily alongside credit card reconciliation
- Reconciling the inter-company accounts
- Journal entries
- Preparing VAT and CIS returns
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The successful accounts assistant will:
- Be computer literate with experience of Excel and Accounting Systems
- Able to work alone as well as in a team
- Positive attitude, able to take accountability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally property experience (not essential)
The candidate will receive full support in a growing company where study support and other benefits are provided. They will be in a friendly finance team who strive on internal promotion and development and will have the chance to further their career alongside their studies.