Legal Credit Controller
This is a Legal credit control position for a top law firm in the heart of London. this is an opportunity for an experience legal collector to join a growing London team.
Page are proud to represent this top law firm in the heart of London with an opportunity for a Legal credit Controller to join the accountancy team.
The main responsibilities of the Legal Credit Controller are:
- chasing outstanding debts
- Ensuring payments are made in a timely manner
- Liaising with partners and fee earners
- Monthly debtor reports to head of Fiance
- Working alongside accountancy team daily
- Ensuring DSO status is maintained
The successful Legal Credit Controller will:
- Have previous exposure in a legal collections role
- Work well in a team
- Have strong communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with Elite, Adarant or Lawsoft systems
This role is offering a competitive salary and a strong benefits package, Please read the full description before applying.
Any candidate without relevent will not be submitted.