The Role: Collections Specialist, Global Business Services
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: The Invoice to Cash Collections team handles the key function of client outreach on issued invoices with open balances to identify, address, escalate and resolve any potential disputes that are delaying payment of the invoice by the calculated due date to avoid delinquency. In addition to that, the team sends and receives a large volume of internal and external phone calls and emails that need to be addressed in accordance with Service Level Agreements. We have a team of dynamic and enthusiastic people worldwide.
Work Shift: The job requires you to work in the Evening shift (2 PM – 11 Pm) and the Night Shift (6 PM – 3 AM)
The Impact: This is a key position to support the function of the Invoice to Cash Collections Team in reducing account receivable delinquency in accordance with division requirements.
What’s in it for you: With the Invoice to Cash Collections Team, no day is a dull day. This is a critical and vigorous position that requires one to work in various applications such as the primary collections system Akritiv, Oracle, Salesforce, and billing system Zuora. There is also a need to be able to create, review and analyze reports created out of those internal systems. The collector also needs to closely work with commercial teams and external clients on a daily basis to resolve disputes.
- Receive assigned tasks as assigned for invoices needing outreach.
- Perform outreach client phone calls and emails on invoice acceptance and dispute resolution.
- Provide verbal and/or written billing explanations to client/client services/sales.
- Promptly and precisely process emails.
- Assist with the escalation of key issues to senior management to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Work with suspension team for recommendations on removing subscription entitlements.
- Ensure all client feedback regarding invoice receipt and or payment, if provided is accurately and precisely documented.
- Provide ad hoc reporting as necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- BBA/MBA, BS/MS A&F, M.Com
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal / Written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving/research skills with a high attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge to intermediate of MS Office, particularly MS Excel(Pivot tables, V/H Look-ups)
- Ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team with minimal directions.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts as per business requirement.
- 1 – 3 Years of prior experience of customer services or order management
- Prior experience of working in Salesforce or Oracle
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction. S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.