Page Personnel have a fantastic opportunity available for an Accounts Assistant, to join an exciting and growing business in Salford. The role will be on a temporary basis initially, with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
An established and growing business who work with well known brands across various industries.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, responsible for carrying out daily, weekly and monthly tasks to support the wider Finance team. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the sales and purchase ledgers
- Collate and report data to key stakeholders of the business
- Identify areas for improvements and support with new process implementations
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice query management
- Analyse reports for accuracy
- Ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Have previous experience within a similar role- Essential
- Hold AAT qualification/relevant degree- Essential
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written- Essential
£23,000-£25,000 + immediate start role + close to public transport links + free on-site parking + holiday pay