Service Charge Accountant - Manager
Hot off the press my clients Service Charge team looking to move into the London Market and are keen to find a Service Charge Manager to expand their presence in this area.
This Top 10 firm are growing at an incredible rate and have an ever increasing client base because of their values, culture and ability to make it happen. Having recently acquired space in the London area they are keen to build their reputation in this area and look for people with the energy and drive to join them in this ambition.
My clients Service Charge team manage property certification in the residential and commercial sector and have had huge successes. They are now looking for a Service Charge Manager to manage these and also be responsible for developing new business and growing our London market reputation.
- Manage a portfolio of properties and projects, ensuring all KPIs are met and delivered with a first-class level of service.
- Manage working capital effectively across the portfolio (raising bills, chasing debts when appropriate, WIP management).
- Manage team members and plan resource levels.
- Actively involved in business development and promoting Cooper Parry in the London property market.
- Excellent knowledge of the property industry and service charge sector.
- Experience with preparing accounts for both residential and commercial properties.
- Live and breathe the values of the company and act as a role model.
As the ideal candidate you will have service charge accounts or property experience to understand the market.
You will be an excellent communicator, comfortable to provide training to all levels of client on our bespoke system snapshot, take full control of a contract and build highly successful relationships with existing and new potential clients.
You will also have the confidence and initiative to take full advantage of business opportunities and win new work.
My client puts their people first. They offer competitive salaries, open holidays and flexible working, career coaching and development, plus more tailored benefits.