Accounta Payable Officer
Temp to perm opportunity
- Port Melbourne location - parking onsite
- Construction industry
As a result of growth and change within the business, this well-known construction company is currently looking for experienced AP professionals to join the team and take responsibility for high volume AP processing for one of their business divisions. This is an initial 3-6 month contract role with the view to go permanent.
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Invoice processing through Oracle
- Making amendments/corrections to invoices as needed
- Answering/resolving queries
- Managing supplier inbox
- Creating payment batches and ensuring payments made on time
- Calculating rate changes as needed
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Previous AP experience
- Experience using Oracle or SAP is preferred but not essential
- High level attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders and build solid relationships
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a large business during an exciting period of change and growth, and to have a direct impact during this time. You will be working with a collaborative and supportive team who work hard but also believe in creating a fun environment with strong relationships. The temp to perm opportunity will give you a great chance to get to know the business and team very well while also having security and stability in the role.
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Abby Chatterjee at Hudson in Melbourne on (03) 9623 6542. Alternatively email at email@example.com