- Public sector
- 6 month contract
- Immediate start
We're seeking qualified financial accountants who have previous public sector experience and are capable of working independently and can hit the ground running.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of complex balance sheet reconciliations
- The ability to flexibly work across a range of situations and to apply different strategies as deemed necessary.
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, analysing, summarising and interpreting data
- Must be qualified in a relevant discipline.
- Must have advanced excel skills.
- Must have sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of tax.
- Must have experience in government accounting systems and processes.
The client is seeking candidates who have a strong work ethic and have proven analytical and problem solving abilities. The successful candidate will have solid experience in the preparation of statutory reports and will have a demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple tasks whilst being able to prioritise tasks in order to meet strict deadlines.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Tirri in our Adelaide office on 8223 8823 Quote ref 5A/12083