Accounts Payable Specialist
An exciting opportunity to join as a Accounts Payable Specialist in a well renowned Leisure and Sport company in Luton with a global presence. Going in to a busy role that requires someone with an eye for detail and ability to work well in teams to ensure all process are followed accurately.
A large Leisure and Sport group with a network spanning across the world is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a growing team. With their offices being located in Luton, making it easily commutable to anyone in the Luton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge and other surrounding areas.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Payable Specialist will:
- Ensure supplier statements are processed
- Timely and Accurate Payments of 3rd Party Supplier
- Resolve all debit balances in accordance with guideline
- Resolve queries and issues raised by internal and external parties
- Resolve the escalation of queries
- Resolve the escalation of queries from the offshore partner
- Assist the AP Manager with stakeholder management
- Ensure all internal controls are fully adhered to and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure records are maintained and archived to satisfy audit and statutory requirements
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using similar systems, SAP preferred
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining the Leisure and Sport industry in an interesting role that requires a high attention to detail. Very competitive salary for the role.