An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join a listed Tech firm based in central London.
Headquartered in central London, my client is listed on the LSE and is a multi-national tech firm.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering effectively with internal stakeholders such as budget holders and senior Group Finance leaders as well as the external auditors
- Analysing financial trends within the business
- Undertaking analytical and reporting projects at the request of senior management
- Preparation of data for the production of internal and external financial reports based on IFRS
- Ensuring accurate IFRS group accounting, including preparation of technical papers
The successful Finance Analyst will have the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with up to 18 months PQE ideally seeking their first move into industry or their first role within a Group Finance team
- Exposure to the IT sector highly desirable
- Analytical mindset with a solutions-based approach to work
- Experience of effectively and confidently communicating at all levels across an organisation up to Senior management
- Confident and motivated individual who can work using their own initiative
Competitive basic salary between £50,000 & £55,000 + benefits & excellent career progression potential.