We are inviting resourceful and competence tax practitioners to join our expanding Tax Advisory & Compliance team.
- To lead a team of staff in handling tax compliance and advisory services for a portfolio of clients in different industries.
- To liaise with clients and government authorities.
Requirements for the Role
- Possess a recognised degree in accountancy and/or professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- At least 2 years taxation working experience at managerial capacity.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia languages.
- Well organised, able to multitask and prioritise assignments.
- Technically sound with strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and performance driven.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.