Finance Business Partner
Exciting opportunity to work with a well-established Government Arm's-Length Body based in London. This role covers all areas of commercial finance across the business to provide insight and support through budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
The client is a Government Arms-Length Body based in London. This Public Sector organisation has a great working environment and avidly supports work-life balance.
As Finance Business Partner you will:
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with Senior Stakeholders across the organisation
- Business Partner effectively to drive performance against the organisation's strategic priorities
- Ensure appropriate financial planning, management and accountability exists within the organisation
- Lead on providing guidance, templates, scrutiny, consolidation and analysis of the annual budget setting process as well as monthly forecasts ensuring alignment with the organisations strategy and business plans and works within funding limits and cost targets.
- Provide analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business/directorate objectives and strategies
- Ensure there is a co-ordinated and effective financial due diligence process across the organisation to support effective decision making and minimise risk
- CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA qualified accountant
- Excellent business partnering skills and a demonstrated track record as a Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner
- A proven ability to communicate strongly and present complex information to senior managers
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven exposure to having worked within a team ensuring that results are achieved and all deadlines are met
- Proven ability to identify and resolve critical business issues within a complex organisation
Experience to Public Sector and Government OR Non-Profit organisations is desirable but not essential.
Salary up to £46,000
Benefits including Civil Service pension, generous annual leave and flexibility to work from home
A culture that promotes work-life balance
Opportunity for part-time work
Finance Business Partner - Public Sector and Government - London