Our client provides specialised professional and indemnity insurance to over 54000 medical practitioner's and medical students Australia wide. They are currently seeking a Receptionist/Team Assistant to provide secretarial support to the Executive Manager as well as the Marketing team and Claims admin teams.
This position will involve maintaining the reception area as well as the general office coordination you will need to be a professional and personable character with excellent communication skills.
Some of your duties will include:
- Maintain the front desk/intercom management
- Redirecting telephone calls and in person enquiries
- Maintaining the kitchen, replenish stock levels - general cleanliness
- Liaising with building management and equipment maintenance, security pass and car park allocations
- Meeting and greeting external visitors
- Provide PA support to the Executive Manager - diary and travel management
- Support social media and website management activities
- Support event management activities
- Manage Amex statements and invoice payments
- Administrative support to the Marketing and Claims admin team
- Document handling, filing, photocopying, binding
Before pressing the submit button, please ensure you meeting the following criteria:
- A confident and professional/pleasant telephone manor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have the willingness to learn
- Flexible with working arrangements - meetings etc.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborate and proactive
This a temporary to permanent opportunity so please only apply if you have full working rights.
To be successful for this role you must have at least 2 years experience in a similar position and must be a team player. This is an excellent opportunity for a corporate receptionist that wants to gain more experience within a secretarial role.