Review reports and accounts of large companies and recommend an appropriate regulatory response.
Large regulator. London office.
Monitor financial information provided by companies for compliance with relevant accounting requirements.
Correspond and meet with company Chairmen, directors and senior officers. The team considers reviews of reports and accounts and recommend an appropriate regulatory response.
* Reviewing and analysing company reports and accounts
* Supporting thematic review work
* Conducting ad-hoc project and research work
Candidates must be fully qualified accountants of ICAEW, ACA, ICAS or CAI (or equivalent) and have post qualification experience of applying IFRS in a major accounting firm or in industry.
The ideal candidates will have:
* Keen interest in further developing their technical competency
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Good research and analytic skills
The role is based in a Central London Office.