One of our key clients in Haywards Heath is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join a fast paced, growing business within their organisation.
Our client is a market leading organisation, that offers fantastic working benefits and career progression.
- Building a rapport and liaising with clients regarding outstanding payments and agree a deadline in accordance with the time frames set
- Resolving queries and escalating with internal account managers and customers
- Working with other credit controllers to form an efficient cohesive team
- Identifying and analysing root causes for delays in collection of debt
- Responsible for requesting restriction of services and decide whether to start legal action
- Managing a large ledger of over 1000 accounts
- Providing support to the finance team
- Experience within an Accounts Receivable department
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
Competitive salary and fantastic benefits