Team Leader Accounting Department
- Lead a team of 7 to 10 members;
- Ensure that the team is fully compliant with all internal policies and procedures;
- Directing team on the division of work, controlling quality of work and regularly;
- Giving feedback to individual team members on their performance, guiding, supervising and coaching team members, following up changeability of team members, taking up internal organizational tasks related to the team, building up positive relations within the team;
- Establish employee goals and conduct performance appraisals for the team, scheduling and conducting team meetings, contributing for the initial hiring and selecting process;
- Regularly meeting clients, knowing clients’ business and following it up regularly, being available for client’s requests, consulting clients within the scope of services delivered, managing clients’ expectations, ensure smooth acceptance of new clients and their introduction to the team, following up invoices to clients and collecting their debts, ensuring client accounts are in good standing and that no backlogs exist;
- Contribute actively to sales activities by identifying new business opportunities;
- Involve in proposals preparation for potential clients;
- Work closely and effectively with the other operational departments teams;
- Ensure that the clients' accounting records are maintained completely and timely while using the appropriate functionalities of the systems;
- Work independently in all financial matters related to allocated clients, co-operate with others according to the needs of the accounting department;
- Reviews reports, statistics and other financial results for allocated companies in order to ensure accuracy and completeness of documents processed
- Ensure that the reporting deadlines are met.
- CIT, WHT, Intrastate, Custom Duties etc.).
- Business graduate, qualified accountant, with more than 10 years’ experience in local and international accounting (preferably minimum of 5 years working experience in leadership);
- Excellent computer knowledge (especially EXCEL) plus ability to work with special accounting software (such as Dynamics, SAP);
- Fluent both spoken and written English. Clear and concise communication;
- Organized, strong communication skills, pro-active attitude, client service orientated;
- Comfortable having work reviewed and receiving constructive feedback.
- Meal and gift vouchers
- Medical Services Subscription
- Discount for dental services