Financial Accounting Assistant
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry Business Services (KBS) ensures that the business financial processes are efficient and consistent through handling incoming and outgoing invoices for the sites. The teams work with site colleagues and vendors and consists of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, HR Operations and Payroll.
The KBS teams based in our Global Technology and Innovation Centre in Naas, Co. Kildare manage general ledger and Consolidation activities for all of Europe. It is an expanding and evolving team which encourages continuous improvement and people development. The team is responsible for completing an efficient and compliant end to end RTR cycle for all stakeholders within Europe.
About the role
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join an exciting and busy team within our Finance function. You will be a self-starter with an ambitious attitude with the desire to understand and add value within the team.
You will have experience of working in a fast-paced, thriving environment regularly liaising with multiple stakeholders.
The role will support our Financial Control team in:
- Support on preparation of month-end accruals
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and management reports monthly
- Working closely with other team members to ensure smooth period-end closing
- Providing general accounting and administrative support as applicable
This role will provide you with exposure in a range of areas including assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and forecasts (analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing).
Qualifications and skills
- Part Qualified Accountant or working towards Accounting qualification
- SAP experience desirable
- Excellent MS office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to manage time effectively within a busy environment whilst having accuracy and close attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and ability to work on own initiative.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.