A brilliant opportunity for a proven Finance Analyst looking to gain further exposure within a commercial environment.
This role will suit someone who is business minded and comfortable with making strategic decisions.
A well known and established business based in Coventry. Due to continued growth they are now looking to expand their finance team by bringing in a proven Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
- In depth analysis of financial and commercial data for the business and its various divisions
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Effective liaison with budget controllers, divisional heads and senior management in non-finance in order to report and comment on trends and strategy
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting and business analysis, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting and strategic business analysis exposure