Junior Finance Assistant (Temporary to permanent)
This role Junior Finance Assistant (Temporary to permanent) is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing media company in the heart of London. They are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate to join their innovative team.
Based in the City of London this young and dynamic team are looking for someone to join their Finace team on a temporary to permanent basis and grow within the business. This client thrive of providing all their employees with a clear progression ladder in a flexible working approach.
This role Junior Finance Assistant (Temporary to permanent) involves:
- Working closely with the credit control team
- Helping the CEO by updating all financial reports
- Liaising with external company accountant
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Maintaining bank and supplier relationships
- Ad hod duties
- Temporary position
- Start next week
- Accountancy sector
The successful candidate Junior Finance Assistant (Temporary to permanent) will:
- Be happy to work on a temporary to permanent basis
- Be immediately available to start next week
- Have at least 6 months experience
- Have basic excel skills and exposure to Sage (preferably)
An amazing opportunity for the candidate to work for a growing media company, surrounded by countless career progression.