On behalf of a business based in Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client are an instantly recognisable brand with on site parking and a clear progression route for a studying accountant.
The successful applicant for this Accountant role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Management accounts preparation - analysis of expenses, resolving any issues & making accounting adjustments
- Production of monthly management packs including the analysis of sales and profit
- Monthly reconciliation of Centre Balance sheet accounts and products
- Preparation of Weekly Performance Reports for sales
- Review Centre KPIs & submit commentary to the manufacturer on a monthly basis
- Assist Centre Financial Controllers with budget and forecast preparation
To be considered for this role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards either an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification or qualified by experience
- Have previously worked in an accounts role for the past 2-3 years
- Experience dealing with a range of systems
- Great communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple requirements effectively
On offer to the candidate is to work for an established business, progression plan and competitive salary .