Internal Control Manager
We are looking for an Internal Control Manager to join our Accounting team. This role is a highly visible and very hands-on position. He/She will work directly with the Chief Accountant, executives, and department heads across the company. He/she will provide leadership to review and to re-design workflows to increase operational efficiency, to detect and eliminate fraud, and to ensure compliance with regulations across all functions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate the internal systems and processes to identify inefficiency, risks, and recommend improvements.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with executive sponsors and other stakeholders to implement the recommended changes.
- Participate in new processes and initiatives to drive efficiency and to implement appropriate controls for the proposed workflows.
- Develop procedures, training plans, implementation, and auditing processes to ensure control compliance.
- Develop and maintain databases regarding findings and corrective action plans. Monitor completion of corrective action plans. Analyze data to identify and communicate organizational trends as a result of the auditing process.
- Document key internal control issues identified across all functions, lead the discussion, and identify possible actions to reduce risks.
- Report on the periodic review of control effectiveness by organizational units throughout the Company and devise continuous enhancement plans.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business related fields. MBA/CPA a plus.
- 5+ years experience in high transaction volume companies.
- Proven history of working independently in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- Highly analytical & logical; high business acumen.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; ability to communicate and get buy-ins across all levels; set clear expectations and deliver results
- Strong project management skills.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English.