Project Management Associate / Senior Associate - Global Compliance Management Services (GCMS)
KPMG Global Compliance Management Services offers a broad range of professional services which includes Indirect Tax matters. Our future GCMS professionals will be well trained to render effective compliance support to our clients. We assist multinational companies and local companies to manage their corporate tax efficiently. We help multinationals for the transformation of their compliance functions, bringing together established methods, processes, and technologies to develop frameworks and foundations to continuously improve our clients' compliance functions.
- Support the Transition or Transformation phase
- Being involved in the Pricing Phase for PMO, using the Pricing Tool
- Kick-off Transition Meeting and Process Design
- Transition management of the client hand over
- Complete the engagement code opening process, in line with the Risk Management rules of KPMG
- Setting up the Communication Protocol with Client Lead Team and with Client
- Provide support in terms of Contracting with the Client(s)
- Participating in the Billing Process Agreement(s)
- Leading the Local Country Transition – Local Knowledge transfer
- Liaise and support the Link360 implementation
- To monitor continuously the status of Transition
- Status Transition Calls
- Creating KPIs which can help measure the PMO and all parties are involved
- Suggest Process Improvement related ideas (LSS methodology)
- Escalate process or client related issues immediately to both the CoE Lead of KGSH and the Lead PMO Team
- Maintenance of Compliance Calendar/ Link360/ client workflow tools:
- Maintenance on Assignees & Due dates & Comments
- Ensure workflow tool usage protocol is followed by KPMG and Client local teams
- Ensure highlights tax summary and relevant documents are uploaded to LINK 360
- User trainings
- Maintenance of Contact List
- Review of user access, delete outdated users
- Collect information for LINK360 Roll-forward
- Monitoring & coordination of the Milestones
- Distributing client data to Data/DC or other team members, if needed, in line with the Centralised Data Process
- Escalation of overdue processes or key issues
- Continue discussions with KPMG teams if needed
- Preparing PMO Status Report
- Put together other agreed Ad-Hoc Reports
- Setting up and Participation on PMO Status calls with the client
- Preparing the necessary summaries and inputs before the PMO Status calls
- Providing assistance with follow up actions identified during the PMO Status calls
- Providing support in terms of the Steering Committee Reports
- Support the Contracting (SoW, MFEs, SAN – existing clients)
- Update Contracting tracker and Collect signed versions and ensure they are uploaded to Link360
- Prepare data request - reminder (if required separately)
- Keep the database and Collaboration site/Link360 updated
- Prepare outgoing invoices to clients, initial discussion is a must with the CoE Lead
- Provide support in terms of Local or Central billing
- Keep contact with finance department(s) in case of any questions or issues
- Record incoming invoices, if any
- Reconcile invoices to the billing tracker
Administration of client issues:
- Act as point of contact in administrative issues with clients
- Make sure that client requests/queries are answered/handled within 24 hours (excluding bank holidays and weekends)
- Follow-up client issues and update issue logs or any other trackers
- Inform clients on the status of their requests/queries
- The Client PMO is responsible for the smooth handover to the backup PMO in case of necessity
- Participate in projects within CoE dedicated to the development of services and operational processes – as needed.
- Data retrieval support to deliver compliance activities
- Project Management Office training or background with 0 – 5 years of experience.
- PMO background is an advantage.
- Possess good organization and communication (English) skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in team.
- Take responsibility for your tasks, be reliable, initiate action
- Always be ready to step forward when needed to cover for others or during particularly busy periods.
- Learn and develop yourself to leverage the KPMG technical development opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.