Internal Audit - Info. Security Assessment Specialist
The Information Technology (IT) Internal Auditor performs audit projects in accordance with Accenture’s audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors’ (“IIA”) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. The Internal Auditor – Information Technology role focuses on audit projects that involve cyber/data security, computer operations, and IT compliance.
The IT Internal Auditor effectively executes a wide range of Internal Audit activities in a high quality and timely manner. In their role, they perform activities that include planning and developing work programs, identifying recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls, communicating results, and following up on issues reported. They are also responsible for audit strategy development, organization risk assessment/planning, and completion of special requests for Accenture Management and the Audit Committee.
Key skills – Proficient in performing audit projects in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors' (IIA) international standards, focusing on projects that involve information technology global processes and controls, and computerized information systems. Additionally, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills, and coaching and mentoring, innovation and creative thinking, and driving team engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In charge the end-to-end responsibility of the audit completion. Participate in the detailed execution and communication of the risk-based work plan, including Accenture management and Audit Committee special project requests.
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- As appropriate, identify opportunities for continuous improvement of information technology, accounting, financial, and other processes and evaluation of reorganization-driven risk.
- Manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings.
- Prepare well-written and timely audit reports and high-quality presentations for leadership and board level reporting.
- IT background with strong analytical skills.
- Strong issue identification/analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standard.
- Very good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Fluency in English. A second European language would be preferred.
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, including Excel, Access and Word).
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in an in an IT audit environment
- Exposure to US GAAP, IFRS and SOX.
- Must have – University or Institute of Technology level 7 degree qualification.
- Good to have - CIA, CISA, ISO27001, CISSP certification.
- Up to 10-20% travel requirement throughout the Europe region (with some ad-hoc travel to APAC/US)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.