Business Advisory Senior - Malta, Europe
Our client a leading advisory firm based in Malta are now looking to expand their Business Advisory department due to it's growth and they now have an exciting opportunities within the senior associate grades.
The selected candidate will join the Business Advisory team which provides advice to clients on corporate finance, transaction services and valuation and other related services.
The role will involve the management client engagements reporting to the Director and Senior Manager. Suitable candidates need to have prior experience in:
- The strategic analysis of financial data
- Financial and business modelling
- Providing consultancy to companies on corporate and financial transactions (including financial due diligence, mergers and acquisitions)
- Providing advice to businesses on financing, capital expansion and capital efficiency (including financial re-structuring, valuations, capital market transactions)
- Bespoke business and financial advisory engagements in various industry sectors
We can provide an exciting career path, with personal and professional development through involvement in challenging engagements and also on the job training. Our focus is on delivering high quality and value added assignments that are tailored to our clients' needs, meeting our commitments and being our client's advisors of trust.
Send us your application if:
- You have an Malta Qualification Level 7 Accounting qualification / or equivalent
- Have up to 3 years experience, preferably in Transaction, Business and/or Financial advisory services