Tax & Corporate Lawyer- Malta Europe
Our client a leading advisory firm based in Malta, Europe are seeking individuals to join the multidisciplinary Tax & Corporate team at different levels depending on their experience in the field. If you are seeking an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience in tax and corporate law assisting a wide range of clients operating in a multitude of industries this could be the right position for you.
We are seeking a Tax & Corporate lawyers who would be involved in company formation, restructurings, mergers, tax rulings while providing transactional solutions to clients’ difficulties.
- Assist in corporate restructuring and company formation
- Advise on tax and company law issues
- Assist in tax rulings and submissions to tax authorities
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Transactional support from a tax and corporate perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail
- Good presentation skills with strong time management and team collaboration skills
- Able to competently and professionally communicate with clients
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Hold a Law degree from the University of Malta
- Newly graduate enthusiastic to learn or;
- A qualified and warranted lawyer with up to 3 years’ experience in a similar position