This Management Accountant is an important role to play where you will be assisting the Financial Controller with month-end processing. Responsible for month-end accruals and prepayments, supporting the budget and forecasting.
The client is a market leading organisation within their sector, looking for a candidate to join a busy, small team in the Finance department at our Head Office in Caerphilly to ensure accurate and timely financial processing.
Within the role you will provide support and assistance with the following:
- Processing supplier payments
- Provide support and assistance in the production of monthly and year-end management accounts and statutory audits.
- Cash forecasts for two companies
- Good practical accounting / finance experience.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliations
- Bank/petty cash processing and reconciliations
- Responsibility for the creation of intercompany sales invoices.
- Maintain the fixed asset register, including accounting for additions and disposals on the general ledger.
- VAT returns.
The successful candidate will have:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Sound working knowledge/experience of Excel (V Lookup and Pivot Tables)
- Manufacturing experience (desirable)
- Ability to produce work of an excellent standard
- Month end reporting experience
- Experience working within an SME (desirable)
The successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Fully funded study support
- Free Parking