Graduate Finance Analyst - Rotational Scheme
3 days left
- Part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated graduate to join a global investment managment firm as a Finance Analyst. Over 3 years you will be supported to undertake a professional accounting qualification (CIMA or ACCA) and will have a rare opportunity to gain knowledge and practical experience of finance from within one of the world's most successful quantitative investment managers.
A global investment management and data science firm located in the heart of Central London.
Role coverage of the Graduate Finance Analyst - Rotational Scheme (3 year cycle)
* Group consolidations
* Preparation of financial statements
* Management reporting
* Taxation including VAT, UK compliance, overseas compliance & transfer pricing
* Vendor management
* Venture investments - management and valuation of private investments
* Cash management including reconciliations, cash reporting & exposure management
* Audit preparation and planning
* Bookkeeping for the global business
* Procurement including accounts payable and invoicing
* Project focused work
* Workday accounting software
Requirements Graduate Finance Analyst - Rotational Scheme:
On offer Graduate Finance Analyst - Rotational Scheme:
Looking to pay £30,000-£40,000 with a comprehensive benefits package which includes full study support.