Accounts Payable Analyst
Key activities & Deliverables
- Receiving, sorting, verifying, exception handling, bar coding, scanning, pre-archiving AP documents for further processing.
- Validate and Process PO and contract based invoices, process prepayments and final invoices, operate Ariba, SAP R/3 and SAP I2P platforms, release/block invoices for payment.
- Execute monthly, quarterly or yearly reporting.
- GR/IR and GIT accounts review and reconciliation.
- Manage Vendor clearing.
- Review of Payment proposal.
- Investigate and Reverse Non-Successful Payments.
- Handling internal and external queries.
- Resolve all queries within agreed timeline.
Documentation & Controlling
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines.
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required.
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary.
- Transformation/ Continuous Improvement Implementations.
- Work collaboratively with customers and stakeholders.
- Participate and support the teams in the implementation of continuous improvement project.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- At least 2 years of experience in transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools.
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill, Mandarin is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be preferable.
- 2 years of experience in handling Accounts Payable Transactions in SAP and Ariba system.
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.