Commercial Finance Manager
7 days left
- Part time
The B2B division of our client is forecasting rapid growth over the next five years. The Commercial Finance Manager will work closely with the UK B2B Director to provide dedicated B2B finance support, encompassing a wide range of financial responsibilities.
Launched in 2006 the division expanded to offer the full range of technology to all sectors outside of the home. They operate across 54 countries around the world, with the central executive team based in Wiltshire, UK. This market plays a significant role in the development of the global business.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be the sole Finance representative the role covers a broad range of areas.
- Commercial Business Partnering. The FM should be commercially astute, and over time will develop a deep understanding of the Professional GB&I business and market. The FM will partner with the GB&I Professional leadership team, attending the majority of senior meetings, and proactively helping to drive the business forwards. Responsible for bring financial rigour & integrity into day-to-day business decisions and creating monthly and annual financial forecasts that reflect market initiatives.
- Financial Reporting. Responsible for the understanding, interpretation and management of market financials. Creation, presentation & ownership of reporting and scorecards.
- Sales Team Support. Providing a tangible benefit to the local sales team via better market understanding (e.g. sales trend analysis), assistance with projects (e.g. deal profitability) and supporting effective structuring of bonus schemes to ensure they are motivating and give challenging but realistic targets.
- com Super User. The candidate will develop into a super user of Salesforce.com, our CRM system, helping to optimise utilisation of Salesforce in market. Reporting and analysing Salesforce data/dashboards to deliver high-quality insight to both the UK team and Group.
- Financial Stewardship. Working in partnership with Group Finance and B2B Finance Managers in other countries to ensuring a high level of financial integrity and control and sharing of best practice. Representing the views and interests of Group Finance in-market, and applying Group policies. Identifying areas for control and process improvements and taking proactive action to address these.
- Management Accounting. Responsible for the regular accounting processes; month-end accruals, cost centre management, maintenance of pricing and customer data, etc. Liaising with our central accounting function (FCOE). Ensuring robustness of financial information. Supporting the GB&I Professional Director, sales leaders and UK Senior Commercial Manager with financial decision making.
Key skills and accountabilities of the Commercial Finance Manager:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Management accounting background preferred
- SAP experience preferable
- Technical ability in reporting systems and Excel
- Confident in building relationships and engaging with non-financial teams
- Organised self-starter with strong ability to work independently