International Finance Manager
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world's most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love, and to take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from all sources, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast. We want to turn ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
The bilingual (English/Spanish) finance manager will be responsible for the finance function of the subsidiary business in Mexico, along with support for other international businesses outside of Mexico.
Overall responsibility will include all aspects of Financial and Management reporting for the Mexican business as well as involvement in retailer business education. The finance manager will work remotely with a cross–functional team to ensure the business runs efficiently and profitably.
- Planning and Execution of the financial and fiscal structure for Trek operations in Mexico.
- Manage the finance, accounting, financial reporting, internal audit, risk management, operating and capital budget, tax, payroll, information technology and reporting systems.
- Lead and support budget development and performance metrics.
- Develop, analyze, package, and implement strategic projects
- Perform timely and insightful financial and operational analyses and present the related data.
- Optimize the operation and financial controls in accordance with the particular characteristics of the business environment in Mexico.
- Develop the framework for a long term, profitable business in a growing cycling market.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Provide visibility to and maximize profitability
- Financial analysis of margins and business performance
- Budget Creation & Control
- Working capital management & forecasting
- Sales support and analysis
- Financial Planning
- Business Strategies and process reviews, implementation
- Fiscal/Tax management
- Annual audit, reporting & consolidation
- Operations and logistics oversight
- Statutory reporting and audit support
- Key management support to Mexico General Manager and Regional Financial Controller
- Chartered Accountant or CPA, preferred.
- Bilingual, with fluency in Mexican Spanish required.
- Experience in audit, controls and financial reports.
- 8 year+ accounting experience in commerce/business.
- Experience in completing IVA and Payroll tax lodgments.
- Practical general finance, tax and accounting experience.
- Experience in explaining accounting concepts to non–accountants.
- Experience supervising other staff members and conducting training sessions.
- Mexican STAT, US GAAP & IFRS
We are an E–Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E–Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E–Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish