4 days left
- Part time
Our well established client is currently looking for an experienced ambitious Finance Assistant to join the organisation based in Worthing.
Our client is a well known business in Worthing, who offer great working benefits and progression.
- Day to day control of the Sales Ledger; Raising sales invoices/credits, issue of monthly statements, chase outstanding debts and liaising with customers.
- Daily review of customer orders for release
- Customer credit reporting and maintenance of credit limits
- Daily sales and order reporting
- Daily recording/posting of bank transactions
- Weekly cash flow and order reporting
- Month end receivables reporting - balances/credit review/proforma invoice listing/ sales reconciliations/finished goods inspection.
Currently studying AAT or AAT qualified
Finance experience essential
Up to £22,000 + additional benefits